Paintball Skirmish Australia
This website is one of many activity websites that promote activities around the world. The network we have created allows customers to book their preferred activities wherever they are in the world.
We are an established part of the activities industry having been involved in adrenalin activities both as venue owners and as promoters of activities for over 15 years.
So, you have reached the experts in the field of Activity Pursuits and you can be confident when you book through this site with any of the featured venues.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q Why Should I Book with You?
- A We are established, trustworthy and have operated successfully within this industry for many years.
- Q How Do I Contact You?
- A If you need to contact us for any reason, simply click the contact page and fill in the necessary details. Alternatively, you can call us on the phone number at the top of this website.
- Q What Are Your Terms and Conditions?
- A Please click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
- Q Can I Order A Voucher For A Friend ?
- A Yes, of course.
- Q How Do I Book An Event?
- A Booking an event with us really couldn't be simpler. Just browse our website and find the right venue for you and then it's just a question of booking your chosen event online on our 'Secure Online Booking System'. Alternatively, you can call us on the number at the top of this website. We will be more than happy to assist you with your booking.
- Q How Can I pay?
- A Scenes Above accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express and Diners Cards. We also accept payments by transfer, call us to arrange this.
- Q How can I organise a group booking?
- A Our quotes are interactive - so you can invite your group members through the quote and then they can book and pay separately as and when they are ready. They can also view all the details of the quote - saves the organiser a lot of work. You can also add to your group up to the maximum at any time up to the specified cut-off date before the event date.
- Q Are There Any Restrictions In Place On Your Activities?
- A Yes, some of our venues will have certain requirements and restrictions. This most typically height, age and weight. If any such restriction is in place, it will be clearly stipulated in the package description.
Our office is open during normal office hours , Monday to Friday.
- Good Friday 9:00am 3:00pm
- Easter Closed
- Easter Monday 9:00am 3:00pm
- Monday 10:00am 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am 2:00pm
- Sunday Closed
Go Ballistic Pty Ltd, 1 Pakenham Street, Fremantle, WA 6160